[C4 Rides] Past Sunday's Flowe Option Thoughts?

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sun Oct 30 23:45:11 EDT 2016

If you rode today's (yesterday's) Flowe ride, how about letting me know what you thought about the route option at the end.  I have my opinion, but I want to hear from you guys.  Keep in mind traffic compared to regular route and distance compared to regular route.  Anything else you got, let me know.

As we always say, this is everyone's club and we want to make decisions that make sense for the most folks possible.

Thanks guys!

Sean E