[C4 Rides] C Group Status / Update

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Jan 2 15:08:49 EST 2017

Happy New Year C4 Folks!  If you are a C rider (by any definition you want to use), would you please respond to this email and let me know of any / all ways that you can be contacted; assuming that you don't mind being contacted directly for ride purposes.

The last 5 SAMBO's I've ridden have had at least 1, if not 2 or 3, C riders and you have all said the same thing:  "I sure wish there were more C riders!"

Well, the C riders just might make up the majority of our group but it seems you aren't communicating with each other to show up for the rides!

What I'd like to do is to get a core of you that could maybe text the night before a ride and, assuming 2 or 3 of you will definitely ride, you can let me know and I'll send out a mass update.

I don't mind being the facilitator as long as we get folks riding.

This past Saturday, we had one hearty soul out in the 28 degree starting temps and he ended up going about 35 or 36 miles.  Did very well!  Also, 28 wasn't really bad as long as you were dressed properly.  Every one of us ended up pulling off items to cool down so don't be discouraged about riding in temps below 50.  It can easily be done!

So, again, if you are a C rider and want company, send me a phone number for texting and / or an email address and I'll get all of you hooked up.  BTW, C is CO-ED so if you are female; don't be scared!

Thanks,
Sean E