[C4 Rides] Annual C4 Membership Drive

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Jan 12 14:41:30 EST 2017

Good day to all of my athletic C4 riders!  It's that time of year to factor in the club membership to your TO-DO list!  Along with the very small cost of a full year membership, we require (actually, WE don't, but our insurance company does!) a newly signed waiver every year.  Faxing and emailing are said to be un-acceptable and they need to see the imprint.  Maybe they'll step into the modern era at some point!

Anyway, the easiest way to do this is to visit the website and go to the club info section and then the Become a Member page (or click here):  http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/cms/club-info/membership

On that page, you'll find the link to the 2017 Application and Waiver.  Just print it, fill it in, and bring it to your next club ride.  You can give it to Bruce, Matt, Sean, John, Lori (for the ladies), Jason (for the kids).  If you don't use the PayPal link for the payment, we'll also accept the payments in person as well.

IF you can bring the forms / money in a ziplock baggie, that would help us out greatly!  Preferably, you give them to us AFTER the ride so WE don't carry them the whole time!  :)

Also, on the waiver, there's a section for skill level and interests.  Please feel free to write-in anything that you'd like to see the club look into in 2017 and we'll make note of it.  As always, this is YOUR club and we want to see it expand, grow, and meet the needs of everyone!

Thanks crew.  I really hope to see you on the roads and trails very soon.  Snow's pretty, but I've got 10 pounds to lose to get to my normally 5 pounds heavy riding weight!

Sean Earnhardt
VP