[C4 Rides] 6:00 MTB Ride Tonight

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Jan 26 15:25:31 EST 2017

In trying to keep EVERYONE informed of all possible rides, we have a night MTB ride tonight at 6:00pm (or as soon as everyone is there) at Rocky River Trail.  If you want to ride, have a mountain bike and at least one good light, feel free to join in.  I'll ride with you and keep you company.

This ride has been a standing ride all winter and should continue to be until the DST time change allows a Thursday night Road Ride again.

If you ever want to join in, you can just show up.  However, there have been a few times that we've had to cancel so, if you'll let us know you are planning on coming, we'll verify that we will be there.

On that note, the officers are investigating more / better ways of keeping EVERYONE informed of rides and up to the minute ride changes and availability.  We are aware that there are times when a standing list of riders are communicating about a ride that may leave others out.  (AKA The Super Secret Riders List)  First of all, this is DEFINITELY not on purpose and we absolutely do not want to exclude anyone.  However, using THIS email list doesn't work well for something where texting would be better.  Facebook might work, but I'm not sure that everyone would check it.  So, anyway, we are still searching for the best answer there.  Look for more on that in the near future.  In the meantime, I'll do my best as a defacto communications leader to make sure I update at least Twitter and Facebook and email if possible!

Thanks group.  Hope to see you on the road (or in the woods) soon...

Sean E