[C4 Rides] Weekend C4 Ride Options

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Jan 27 12:21:18 EST 2017

A few folks have reached out asking about SAMBO participation on Saturday at 10:00am.  I (Sean) will not be at the SAMBO on 1/28 or 2/4 so I'm asking who is planning to ride in the AM?

As an alternative to (or in addition to!) SAMBO, there are a few folks looking to ride Mountain Bikes later in the day (Probably around 2 or 3) at (probably) Sherman Branch or Rocky River.  If you want to be involved in those plans let us know your thoughts.   At the moment, it's Ritchie, Matt B, Bruce, and Sean on the MTB plan.

Either way, I'll try to post the involvement so everyone will know the plans.

Sunday's Flowe ride looks to be chilly, but well attended at 2:00pm from Flowe Park in Concord.

I'm assuming there will be an 8:00 A ride Sigmon Swag on both days.  I hope you A riders know you are always welcome to do the Flowe and double dip!

Thanks,
Sean E