[Terrytaylor] Hartsel to Canon City

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:10:28 EDT 2016

Talk about from the penthouse to the outhouse I camped in a junkyard. The dirt road to the old buildings was fenced off that left the old vehicle graveyard. I set my tent behind an old dump truck it worked out ok. Next morning 39 degrees
I packed up and headed across the highway for something to eat. Left there and got on my way. There was more climbing than I thought there would be considering I was going to lose a lot of elevation today. My Garmin says I climbed 1659 feet and desended 5016 feet. Gone are the cool nights. I had one down hill that was 4 miles of 30 miles an hour it
was a great ride. Now I will go to the PO to see if my packAge arrived and head for the outskirts of Pueblo
Terry T
Sent from my iPhone