[Terrytaylor] Boone toHaswell

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:34:23 EDT 2016

I thought I did this but don't have a record of it
I was glad to leave Boone
A little tired but happy to be on my bike. I got going and felt great so I pushed the miles. Got in 70 miles and camped in
Haswell pop 68. Nothing open but I had my can of soup. I try to have a can at all times as these towns are very small and I might arrive after the one station /convience store has closed. I know I did this already but don't know where it went. I washed some clothes at the faucet and hung them to dry. Never saw anybody but heard from many dogs.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone