[Terrytaylor] Sheridan Lake Co to Tribune KA

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:01:44 EDT 2016

I left Sheridan Lake after making some instant oatmeal in the church kitchen. I went to the Post Office and much to my delight, the stuff I asked  Terrianne , my favorite sister in law , to ship had indeed arrived. I then shipped my colder weather sleeping bag home as I now have a more summer type bag.
It tried to rain but soon gave up and settled on just wind. I rode into Kansas today and made it to Tribune. I picked up my cooking kit that finally was captured by the nice Post Office lady and shipped to Tribune. It was a month on the loose in the post office merry go round. I decided to stay here in  Tribune tonight. What a job putting up a tent in this wind. Really need two people to make it happen. I also got a second box at the Post Office from my good friend Tania Castleberry in Georgia she is busy working full time and training for an Iron Man Competition in September.
 I want to get up early to beat the wind and heat. The trouble with that plan is its not real hot and the wind blows all night long
I will make a decision soon
Got my tent set up in their little park. I took a shower at the pool across the street very cold shower. I haven't seen one person nice tennis courts no one there. Gotta get out the map and see what happens tomorrow
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone