[Terrytaylor] Tribune to Scott City

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 09:51:16 EDT 2016

The wind blew all night putting up the tent was a challenge, taking it down was more so. After I pulled the stakes the tent flipped over and the ground cloth blew away I grabbed the tent and placed it against a tree and then chased down the ground cover. It was difficult to lay out the tent and roll it up so I had to do some creative packing of it. It took up a lot more room but I got it on the bike. I got to Scott City and was riding down the street when a guy pulled along side in his pick up asked if I was looking for the hostel I asked where and he said follow him. It is an athletic club. I stayed there slept in th gymnastics room the whole floor was nice mat. They were having a pool party that night but I hardly heard them. Tia morning and it dosen't look too windy so I will give it a go.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone