[Terrytaylor] Biking

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:17:03 EDT 2016

Left Cambridge and found that even tho the map didn't show any passes to climb there was still plenty of climbing did over 2600 feet of up just long straight climbs with seemingly short downhills altitude was stayed between 3&4 thousand feet the temperature was great for bicycling and seemed to have a cool tailwind all day headed for New Meadows population 496 arrived at a campground four miles past the town but still on route the sign on the door told me that a pole had come down and they had no electricity so no water either they would open when the electricity returned I was done riding and decided to put my tent up right there

Sent from my iPhone