[Terrytaylor] The rest of the story

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:15:55 EDT 2016

I am shivering and somehow sent the email before I mention to it is 41 degrees this am the sun hasn't shown up yet and the cycling shorts arn't very warm I know I will bad getting into warm weather soon and think about those nice cool mornings
Brent stayed and helped his Grandparents take down there tent and then arrived at the campground after I did first time that has happened
Today we are going to White Bird it is sixty miles plus but doesn't look like much climbing in other words I can do it!
I am going to end this as I am shivering so I can't hit those really tiny keys right the first time usually the letter shows up twice
Terryt

Sent from my iPhone