[Terrytaylor] Still in Missoula

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:31:47 EDT 2016

I went to Free Cycles Missoula and cleaned my driveline  a cyclist can do anything on a bike they have many stands and all the tools and wheel truing stands and they take donated bikes overhaul them and have a row of bikes ready to sell there is a donation can
At 6:30 I met six of my original group for dinner we had a great time recounting our shared experiences two more are arriving today Carol and her daughter Karen who did the trip when she was 15 years old she had joined us in Missoula after she got out of school we also had four teenage boys 16 and 17 year olds who made the whole trip
In our visiting last night they said the trip changed their outlook on life and helped them make better decisions in life
We are going to meet at
Adventure Cycling's Headquarters at 1 today
Sadly one of our group was murdered. He was living in South Korea teaching English. His neighbor woman had a dog  that barked all the time, asked here many times to quiet her dog she put out a contract on  him to have him murdered
There was an investigation
and the murderer was caught and he implicated the neighbor lady
Will try to send  a picture of our dinner

TerryT

Sent from my iPhone