[Terrytaylor] Still in Missoula

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:07:10 EDT 2016

I did get my handlebar bag  back with everything in tact the film crew filming a documentary on Lael I am not sure if the spelling or her last name she won the bicycle race covering the same course I am following difference is she averaged 235 miles a day for 18 days she sets records every time she competes She was a fine speaker and very interesting person.
Anyway they were glad to return the bag to me
The group hung out all day we walked all over Missoula Don and I took turns walking my bike we had dinner and visited till time to call it a night what do you expect we are very senior citizens
Today I was to leave I carefully loaded my bike since I am going to cook now I have more "stuff " to pack onto the bike
Took way to long but finally started out and found out I had much too much weight up front and too much weight altogether I headed for a store near the post office to get a box to send stuff home like dried food packages and a whole box of ten packages of instant oatmeal I need to buy food the day I will eat it and carry all that extra weight
I got a box and got on my bike only to throw the chain off by the time I got it I was covered with chain grit and the post office closed so I took my box and went back to my Warm Showers place in the morning I will go to the post office and then leave Missoula one more time I lost my place on the sofa so will sleep on the floor so I won't put up the tent
Will send my next post from Darby I hope!
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone