[Terrytaylor] Riding a bike

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:00:43 EDT 2016

While we were in Prineville we found a bike shop named Good Bikes owner is James Good
He should call it Good B& B He also has beer on tap and places for people to sit and drink beer so it is a Beer & Bicycles place two people were waiting for their bike and having a beer first thing in the morning I bought new pedals and Brent bought a bracket to hold his phone on the handlebars I went to the Post Office to mail the old pedals and a few other things home Brent went on to Mitchell Or and
I found him there population of a hundred and thirty he couldn't hideThere was a long climb but not too steep distance of 51 miles Brent opted for a Hostel and l camped in the park
Brent said he wanted to stay another day I will go on to Dayville population 140 or Mt Vernon pop 540 Brent will catch up with me we have no phone service in this area will send this when I can

Sent from my iPhone