[Terrytaylor] Marshfield to Hartville MO

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:34:07 EDT 2016

I hide in a Wally World got breakfast stuff from the deli. Finally got on the road about 11am. The rain had let up enough that I put my raingear away left the covers on the panniers though.
Well it began to drizzle and I figured it would let up soon. Wrong so after I was soaked I put on my rain jacket and it was a lot like being in a sauna. I made it to Hartville the rain finally stopped. I didn't feel up to riding further so I put up my tent on the courthouse lawn. I checked with the Sheriff Dept and got permission. I only went 29 miles but was soaked and tired. Climbed 1391 feet.

Sent from my iPhone