[Terrytaylor] From Johnson's Shut-ins State Park to Farmington Mo

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:08:08 EDT 2016

I did some laundry and left the Park. I went about 36 miles to Farmington as there is nothing for over forty miles after that.
Stopped at the Pilot Knob McDonalds. Pilot knob is 725 pop and they have a McDonalds It is a small store perhaps they are reaching for the smaller town business.
It is Labor Day and I plan to get into Illionois today.
I got a call from Brent Carter. He sent a picture of he and his bike with the front wheel in the Atlantic.
He had finished the ride I congratulated him for that is quite an accomplishment   He rode alone after we separated and did a fine job of it. Now that he graduated high school rode his bike across the country it is time to get a job and go to college he told me.
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone