[Terrytaylor] Ellington to Johnson's shut-ins State park

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:32:50 EDT 2016

When I left Ellington the climb started immediately
A long over a mile of 7% grade I managed that ok then several average hills 6,7 %  went through Centerville 191 pop then a hill that became 12% I found my legs weren't ready for that % of climbing I took refuge in A state park and camped there for the night. I only went 29 miles. My Garmin  is not registering distance the spot for it is showing ft  instead of miles and that means no total distance either. I am going to have to ask Matt H for some help.
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone