[Terrytaylor] Springfield to Danville KY

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:11:42 EDT 2016

Beautiful country and good roads and great weather what more can one ask for on a bike ride.
I was having shifting problems so I went to the bike shop in Danville. He also said I am trying to do to big a gear spread with the rear derailleur  so he put on a mtn bike derailleur and could not get it to shift properly. After trying for some time he called Shimano and explained the problem they told him that mountain bike derailleurs are. no longer compatible with brake lever shifters.
So off with that new derailleur and back with the old one. Nothing changed.
I camped in Danville the dew is so heavy as if it rained. I will have to put up my tent all very wet don't like to do that but can't wait all day for it to dry.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone