[Terrytaylor] Danville to Berea KY

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:43:47 EDT 2016

I waited as long as I could the tent was not drying it got cloudy so tent wasn't drying. Put it in the bag dripping wet. Left Danville about 11am.
 Stats
Showed 27 miles on the Garmin but I forgot to push the button after movement is detected.
Also light on the up says 1233 feet.
I went to Berea after som almost extinct towns lik Paint Lick.
Got a cheap motel room and set up my tent to dry and spread the fly over the bed. I walked a block to an buffet and did a fine job of putting a hurt on them or me. Not much to tell but the dogs are getting steeper and the hills are getting meaner!
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone