[Terrytaylor] Fergie to Grundy VA

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:56:41 EDT 2016

I started out just fine the route goes into VA for a ways then back into KY. I got up near Breaks Va when I found I was off route. I returned and couldn't find the road I was supposed to be on. There was a road up high on concrete pillars but couldn't find a way up there so I continued figuring I would find a road that would take me back to the route. Mistake I spent the rest of the days ride trying to get back to the route. I am in Grundy VA and will be able to be on route in 19 miles from here. Even off route they have hills worst one was a long 13% er. I will be back on route at Haysi VA. I haven't had telephone service for days now.
Terry T
Sent from my iPhone