[Terrytaylor] Linda the world cyclist

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:28:58 EDT 2017

I was watching for whales and Linda  came walking along the bay on the bike/walking trail I brought her over to meet Tom and got a picture of us. She walks before work she works at the cannery seven days a week.
She is going to West Africa although she finds that when she decides on a place to ride usually a conflict happens and she has to find another country to ride her bike
Also I just remembered a sign we saw in Canada it said:
Amos and Maybe Ranch
I wonder if there has been more than one Maybe