[Terrytaylor] More falls and the ski flying jumppictures

terry taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 09:57:07 EDT 2019

Sent from my iPhone I stayed another day and went sight seeing out to Black River Harbor. Will send pictures of some little falls on the Black River. I went to the Copper Peak ski jump and took the ski lift and then the elevator and then walked the rest of the way to the top of the jump. Took pictures of the view at the top. Also one picture of a brush like item thes are layered on the jump like a shake roof and on the landing slope. Skiers can ski in the summer months,weird. I am going to get on the road this AM and go get my last stamp proving I have done the circle ⭕️ tour of Lake Superior. Also pictures of the walking suspension bridge that you use to get to the beach. And some pictures along the beach. Lots of drift wood that would make some creative person a good place for finds.