[C4 Rides] C4 Saturday Options

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu May 22 00:48:28 EDT 2014

Hey everyone, I wanted to catch everyone up and make sure all of the options for this Saturday are communicated out to as many folks as possible.

First of all, the first of our 2 planned Mt. Mitchell climbs is this Saturday.  I believe information about that should have already reached you but if not, let me know, and we'll get more information to you.  To quote Matt, "If you don't think you can do this ride; you probably can."  And, I did it last year so I can attest to that quote being true!

Secondly, there are several folks that will be doing the Assault on Morrow Mountain.  For more information on that, check out the Weekly Rides Facebook page and website (http://www.weeklyrides.com).  If you want to ride, and you are not on FB, let me know and I can get you more information.  As a bit of an add on to this ride, a few folks are TENTATIVELY discussing  riding to and from the school from the Kannapolis / Concord Area.  If this materializes, the ride will need to leave from The Right Gear before 6:00 am to be able to make the 7:30 start time.  (There will need to be time to sign the waivers, donate the $2.00, use the restroom, refill bottles, etc.)  The riders that ride down will need to be A riders or fast B riders.  If you are interested in that, let us know and we'll try to flesh out the details.  If you are interested in meeting at the school, let us know that as well.  We can either try to stay together or create 2 groups at different pace levels.  As a 3rd option, regardless of whether I (Sean E) ride down or catch a ride, I'm hoping to RIDE back to K-Town.  If that is of interest to you, let me know.  I'll be happy to take that pace as fast as I can or as slow as you want!  I just want to get the miles in.

The last option is the standard SAMBO route.  If you plan on doing the SAMBO route, just know that a lot of other folks will be on the first or second options already mentioned.  If you are a seasoned C4 rider, please help out and look after any guests that we may have on Saturday morning.

 Thanks everyone!  I hope to see you on the road or see some great pictures from the Mitchell climb.  Weather will be great.

Sincerely,
Sean Earnhardt
Vice-President
Central Carolina Cycling Club

p.s.  Following this will be an email with a subject line of "AOMM Plans".  If you are not interested in the Morrow Mountain ride, feel free to ignore that email thread.