[C4 Rides] New Training Method

Richard Pugh comtec17 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:35:36 EDT 2015

For those who cannot make this ride, there is a Poker Ride this weekend in Davidson. There will be metric century and half-metric century routes with full SAG support and rest stops every 15miles. Registration is closed online but accepted at 7AM tomorrow onsite

http://macpokerride.com

***Please excuse any spelling errors as this email has been sent via my iPhone***

Thanks,
Richard Pugh