[C4 Rides] Tuesday / Thursday Ride Updates

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Oct 27 16:33:36 EDT 2015

Folks, I think it's safe to say that the standard Tuesday Night ride is done until after March 13th of 2016.  I'm still hoping to get a very quick loop in Thursday night though!  At any rate, several of you have expressed interest in riding "loops" on Tuesdays AND Thursdays as we've done the last several years.  As such, we are officially transitioning the rides over to the routes below beginning NEXT Tuesday night (11/3/2015).   In years past we've had a solid group of about 6 to 10 riders on most nights; we'll see how we fare this year with all of the Zwifters out there now.   If there will be a night where I know turnout will be low, I'll post an update to Facebook / Twitter.  If I know there will be a good turnout, I'll try to post that as well.  Ultimately, this ride is treated as a Show-n-go ride, so there may be a few nights you are riding alone.  There will definitely be a few nights where some of us do not show up until about 6:20 or 6:30 as we'd be riding from home!

The goal is usually to get at least 20 miles in, but sometimes it's 30+ depending on the weather and appetites.  Really bright front lights, rear lights, and helmets are required for these night rides even though most of the route is well lit with streetlights.

Anyway, tonight's ride is officially cancelled due to rain.  I hope to see you Thursday for a very quick loop around Concord.  And Then I'll see as many of you as possible next Tuesday and Thursday in Downtown Kannapolis.

Temporary Default Loop: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10963724  Until the other loop opens up.

Main Loop (once road re-opens):  http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10963510

Thanks!
Sean Earnhardt