[Terrytaylor] Rawlins to Saratoga.

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:01:08 EDT 2016

Left for Saratoga and went to Sinclair and then got on the Interstate 80 for 12 miles it was great. Nice wide shoulder almost a regular lane width good pavement   The trucks didn't seem any faster than on 287 just more of them the highway noise was such that ear plugs
would have helped.
In  Saratoga I found there was camping at a small lake back about two miles I camped there and went back to town i n the am I was in no hurry as I was only going to Encampment  post office to see if my package came in. I left about 4pm and headed into of course the mandatory fierce headwind. I am getting used to 8 or 9 miles per hour and a heart rate of 106 bpm to do it.

Terry T

Sent from my iPhone