[Terrytaylor] Saratoga to Riverside/Encampment

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:11:47 EDT 2016

Arrived in Riverside it is next to Encampment and has camping on the river after the struggle with the wi nd nice campsite lots of shade. I finally met Inga
She is from Holland other riders had told me a bout the nice lady  mostly they liked her bike. We are at the same campground  she has a fine German bike. She is in her sixties and retired now. She said she was a nurse for the government and has that pension plus I guess their version of social security  she said she dosen't have to work leaves plenty of time to ride her bike. She has ridden in Vietnam and said it is a beautiful country also South Africa Morroco and a half a  dozen other countries. I got to the post office and had no package the lady there was helpful she tracked it and it has been to Casper Denver and right now is in Salt Lake  she guessed that when Sheridan Wy. Post Office forwarded it they didn't place the new label over the old one. It may not be where the machine that reads them can read it. Anyway she said she would send an Email to ask that it be captured and I asked that it then be sent to Kremmling Co it should have enough time before I arrive there. I came back to the campsite and began    taking down the tent and all that entails
I sat down and realized it's afternoon of course windy
I have to get fifty miles to the next campsite so I talked myself into a rest day I went to the office and paid for another day I am now sitting down next to the North Platte River in the shade   I will send a couple of pics
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone