[Terrytaylor] ChanuteKS to PittsburgKS

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:52:58 EDT 2016

What a beautiful day for a bike ride. Light breeze good roads temp in the middle 90s. I stopped inWalnut fora drink. Nice people all over KS. Went on too Pittsburg just four miles from Missouri.
I set my tent up in the park hope that's cool nobody answered at parks & rec number.
There were many opossum on the road and some armadillo.
I wondered about that and with nobody to talk to I have time to analyze the situation. I have come up with a very plausible answer to the carnage on the roadway.
There are some o's and a's(that is Opposum and Armadillos) that can't handle their life anymore so they decide on suiside by vehicle.
They show up at the roadway and. commence to walk back and forth across the road. However there is such little traffic on those rural roads that suiside is not a given. So they get tired and go to sleep on the road they are not playing "possum" they really are tired and asleepThe successful ones don't wake up but have been Michelined. The unlucky will have to go home and explain their failure and promise to do better tonight. And if you travel those roads tomorrow you will see they have indeed been the lucky ones at last. You see if you ride alone you will find very rational solutions will occur to you to.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone