[Terrytaylor] Today's ride

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:02:17 EDT 2016

No tower power will type this up and send when I can   Left John Day this AM and headed for Bates State Park which cannot be achieved with out going over Dixie Pass oh darn5279feet I watched my heart rate and paid attention to how much my feet burned it was quite hot also I would stop when my heart rate would get over110 and let it come. down before continuing I really took my time I visited people that stopped at lookout places
When I first got out of town I met a gal riding the other way we called out our greetings and later she came up behind me and we visited a while her name was Leslie and lives locally rides these roads a lot soon another rider came up and passed us she said goodbye and jumped after him l did not see them again Brent and I are set up at the hiker/biker section of the state park nice grass and shade pit toilets but outlets to charge our phones etc water by disconnecting the sprinkler hose no place to eat so I had two English Muffins with peanut butter and water from my water bottle I am very weary but love the feeling does that make sense?
Tomorrow we have another pass Tipton Pass 5,124 feet

Sent from my iPhone