[Terrytaylor] Chester to Carbondale IL

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:01:25 EDT 2016

Quite hot and humid today. Had some good hills but they were spread out so didn't seem to difficult.
I got to Carbondale and decided to take my bike to a shop to have the shifting worked on. They replaced the rear shift cable and housing. The guy said I was asking to much of the rear derailleur to shift the wide spread of gears I was running.  I know that cause I put them on. I need what is on there to make up for not being a young pup.
So I will live with occasional difficult shifts.
Not much to say I am at the laundromat again.
Will try to get more miles in tommorow.
TerryT
Sent from my iPhone