[Terrytaylor] Carbondale to Eddyville Illionois

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:35:12 EDT 2016

I rode all around of course lots of climbing over 2900 feet of up. Went through Goreville pop1080 then Tunnel Hill then Simpson and Robbs and on to Eddyville pop 97.
Stayed in a Cowboy Church with permission.
It had two ceiling fans no AC windows open very humid. One fan had a knock in it that sounded lik a horse trotting think it was on purpose?
It had a hide a bed sofa I opened it up and it was a bit short for me.
So let's recap, I am in a Cowboy Church with a fan that goes clop a clop a clop a hide a bed that has the mandatory rail across the middle of my back and another across my calves because of the short bed. I get it,
God has a great sense of humor!
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone